The Federation is constantly seeking to provide new and appropriate benefits to meet member's collective needs. The benefits below are aimed at supporting our memberships' interests in their business and promoting professionalism and standards in the industry.
Benefits that save you far far more, than the membership costs!
- Networking and business referrals
- Guarantee scheme
- Accredited agent ID card program - available November 2017
- Legal Services - aviation specialists , first half our free
- Generic contract copies where available
- Discounts - IATA manuals & courses
- Discounts - IATA Accreditation
- Discounts - IATA conferences
- CASS membership help and discounts
- GSSA IATA program discount
- Insurances all types and very competitive membership only quotes
- Annual General Meeting - networking opportunity
- Dispute resolution service - often better and cheaper than litigation
- Tenders - help and advice on bidding for business
- Industry wide 'lobbying' programs - defending your interests
- European Air Cargo Program representation
- Business sale , purchase, restructuring and financing .
The Federation is also available to provide confidential help and advice wherever we can. The chances are another member has encountered whatever your difficulty may be. We could well know the answer and be able to help you!
Joining the Federation
Joining the Federation enables our members to increase the scope and depth of their contacts as well as gain further market exposure. Being able to share insights with fellow members enables you to interact with industry top professionals. The Federation is a powerful support to any small or large business as our aim is to always represent your interests and further your business development needs.
You can become a member by completing our online form here (this opens in a new window).
Fees - payable by bank transfer or credit card ( to save member's bank fees)
Full Membership: Annual fee of USD 1050 + one-off admin fee of USD 300